The III annual Anatoly Lunacharsky’s awarding ceremony will be held in the framework of the VI St.Petersburg International Cultural Forum. The Award is established to encourage Russian culture professionals of non-creative occupations. The Award is given for achievements in culture development in the following nominations:
- Museum employee;
- Theatre employee;
- Culture and leisure center employee;
- Professor of the university, college or supplementary school in the field of culture;
- Circus employee;
- Concert organization employee;
- Film production and distribution employee;
- Employee of a folk, ethnographic or research center on folk culture study.
The applications shall be submitted by the federal culture organizations or the regional government bodies implementing state cultural policy on the proposal of the local cultural organizations. The applications shall be submitted to the Directorate of St. Petersburg international cultural forum at firstname.lastname@example.org before October 1, 2017.
The awarding ceremony will be held in the framework of the Forum Сlosing Сeremony on November 18, 2017.